Estrogen is a cruel mistress of a hormone. Too little and you experience depression, increased body fat, and diminished sex drive. Too much and you’ll stunt testosterone production, have trouble sleeping, and develop man boobs (gynecomastia). As you can see, maintaining a healthy estrogen balance is critical to achieving lean, dry, hard-looking physique.
While estrogen is absolutely essential, too much or too little spells certain doom for your muscle-building aspiration. Worse yet, coming off an aggressive prohormone cycle or being chronically stressed can significantly increase your chances of having too much estrogen floating around your system, further suppressing your testosterone production.
To keep estrogen in check and ensure you always maintain your gains, Primeval Labs has created Erosion -- a premium anti-estrogen and anti-aromatase supplement.
Why Choose Erosion?
Coming off cycle, your body can experience a dramatic dip in natural testosterone production and an increase in estrogen production. Furthermore, there’s a high probability that aromatase activity will be increased resulting in even less available testosterone due to its aromatization by the aromatase enzyme.
Erosion provides the industry's strongest all-natural Anti-Estrogen formula for eradicating excess Estrogen. You’ll improve muscle strength, density, and power, while simultaneously boosting sex drive, shedding unwanted body fat, and removing problematic acne.
Other anti-estrogen and aromatase inhibitors (AI) on the market typically use Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione), which at one time was lauded as the premier anti-estrogen ingredient. However, excessive use of Arimistane may lead to mood swings, joint pain, and decreased libido.
Erosion uses only all-natural ingredients which don’t come with the potential side effects of suicidal aromatase inhibitors such as Arimistane, which ensures your estrogen levels stay in check without the worry of them completely dropping off. This makes Erosion an ideal supplement to use alongside any prohormone stack or as an important component of your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).
Benefits of Erosion
- ● Defends against estrogen proliferation
- ● Increases testosterone
- ● Decreases cortisol
- ● Enhances libido
- ● Increases vascularity
- ● Supports liver function
- ● Perfect On or Off Cycle
- ● All-Natural Ingredients
- ● Calcium D-Glucarate (500mg)
Calcium d-Glucarate is a calcium salt of D-glucaric acid naturally produced by mammals and found in numerous fruits and vegetables, notably apples, grapefruit, oranges, broccoli, and cauliflower. The compound has been extensively studied for its abilities to combat certain hormone-dependent cancers and remove toxins from the body.
Specifically, Calcium d-Glucarate is involved in Phase II liver detoxification as well as inhibits the enzyme β-glucuronidase inhibitor, which facilitates toxin removal. As you know, any time you’re running an aggressive supplement cycle, your liver is potentially at risk due to the burden it bears processing the anabolic compounds. However, Calcium D-Glucarate can offer some additional protection for your vital organs both on and off cycle.
Additional research shows the powerful compound assists in the regulation of estrogen metabolism and lipid levels. Some other research has found that supplementation with Calcium d-Glucarate can lower serum estrogen levels by as much as 23%![2,3]
Furthermore, Calcium d-Glucarate has been shown to be just as effective as the pharmaceutical Tamoxifen for treating excessive estrogen. Plus, Calcium d-Glucarate doesn’t come with the nasty side effects of Tamoxifen such as blood clots, stroke, uterine cancer, or cataracts either.
This is exactly the type of potent all-natural estrogen fighting compound you’d want in a comprehensive anti-estrogen formula!
- ● Longjack Root Extract (250mg)
A staple of Ayurvedic medicine, Longjack Root has found extensive use in the Western world among holistic medicine practitioners. Most frequently encountered in all manners of testosterone and libido boosters, Longjack is an old world medicine lauded for its therapeutic qualities, particularly in regards to male virility and vitality. You’ve probably also seen it go by the names Eurycoma Longifolia, Tongkat Ali, and Malaysian ginseng.
Cortisol is an important hormone in the body, and vital marker of one’s stress levels. At certain times, cortisol can be incredibly beneficial (i.e. fight or flight), but chronic stress is extremely detrimental, and leads to decreased testosterone production and increased estrogen production. However, longjack has been shown in clinical trials to be incredibly effective at optimizing hormonal equilibrium by lowering cortisol and elevating testosterone levels in men.
Moreover, longjack is well documented to significantly enhancing free testosterone levels, total testosterone levels, and even erectile strength and power![6,7] But there’s more, longjack extract has been shown to enhance body composition by decreasing fat free mass, reducing body fat, and increasing muscle strength -- which helps you achieve that hard, dry, and defined look you’ve always wanted.
In case you needed any more proof of Longjack’s power to enhance virility, the herb also combats infertility, improves overall quality of life, and sexual well-being.[8,9]
- ● 3,3’-Diindolylmethane (150mg)
Remember when your mom told you to eat your veggies? It turns out she’s been right all along!
3, 3’-Diindolylmethane (DIM) is the main bioactive constituent of indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a compound present in all kinds of cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and cauliflower. But, I3C is an unstable precursor to DIM requiring activation in the stomach to yield useable DIM. So, rather than mess with I3C, supplementing with DIM essentially provides a more “direct” way to get the benefits of I3C. So, what does DIM do?
Well, DIM is helps keep estrogen levels in check via inhibition of the aromatase enzyme, which prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Additionally, the potent compound also can transform more powerful forms of estrogen into less potent forms.[11,12] Both of these ultimately reduce the overall impact of estrogen in the body, keeping your hormone balance in check and natural testosterone levels at a premium.
- ● Boron (10mg)
Boron is an essential trace mineral found in limited quantities in various foods as well as the environment. It’s vital for optimal bone growth, but more importantly, it’s a crucial component for proper testosterone production.
Research shows that boron is effective at increasing total and free testosterone, as well as decreasing estrogen levels. In fact, one particular study demonstrated that supplementing with 10mg of boron per day (the exact same dose used in Erosion!) significantly increased free (active) testosterone levels and decreased estrogenic activity. Moreover, boron supplementation decreased estradiol after only seven days! Participants in the study overall demonstrated a 39% decrease in free estrogen and 28% increase in free testosterone. How’s that for a mighty mineral?!
If you need further proof that boron is crucial, it’s also necessary to ward off inflammation and osteoporosis, as well as enhance learning, cognition, and bone integrity. In other words, you want boron!
Take 3 capsules once per day.
Eliminate Excess Estrogen with Erosion!
Whether you’re on cycle, coming off cycle, or living with chronic stress, you’re at risk for excessive estrogen production, and with that comes increased fat, decreased libido, and reduced muscle building. Primeval Labs Erosion is your solution to your estrogen worries. It supplies everything you need to keep estrogen in check, enhance testosterone production, and build lean, hard muscle.
Erase your estrogen and cortisol concerns with Erosion!
- 1. Calcium-D-glucarate. Altern Med Rev. 2002;7(4):336-339. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12197785
- 2. Walaszek Z, Hanausek-Walaszek M, Minton JP, Webb TE. Dietary glucarate as anti-promoter of 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced mammary tumorigenesis. Carcinogenesis. 1986;7(9):1463-1466. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3091283
- 3. Heerdt AS, Young CW, Borgen PI; Calcium glucarate as a chemopreventive agent in breast cancer . Isr J Med Sci. (1995) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7744577
- 4. Hanausek M, Walaszek Z, Slaga TJ. Detoxifying Cancer Causing Agents to Prevent Cancer. Integr Cancer Ther. 2003;2(2):139-144. doi:10.1177/1534735403002002005. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1534735403002002005
- 5. Talbott SM, Talbott JA, George A, Pugh M. Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2013;10:28. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/
- 6. Rehman SU, Choe K, Yoo HH. Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology. Molecules. 2016;21(3):331. doi:10.3390/molecules21030331.
- 7. http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/5/464.full?sid=28e6371d-fd9d-4398-8476-896fcc8455d7#sec-7
- 8. Shaiful Bahari Ismail, Wan Mohd Zahiruddin Wan Mohammad, Annie George, Nik Hazlina Nik Hussain, Zatul Mufiza Musthapa Kamal, and Eckehard Liske, “Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 429268, 10 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/429268 https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/429268/
- 9. Bin Mohd Tambi MI, Imran MK. Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. Asian Journal of Andrology. 2010;12(3):376-380. doi:10.1038/aja.2010.7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739276/
- 10. Parkin DR, Lu Y, Bliss RL, Malejka-Giganti D. Inhibitory effects of a dietary phytochemical 3,3’-diindolylmethane on the phenobarbital-induced hepatic CYP mRNA expression and CYP-catalyzed reactions in female rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2008;46(7):2451-2458. doi:10.1016/j.fct.2008.03.029. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18486294
- 11. Gupta M, McDougal A, Safe S. Estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities of 16alpha- and 2-hydroxy metabolites of 17beta-estradiol in MCF-7 and T47D human breast cancer cells. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1998;67(5-6):413-419. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8384853
- 12. Jellinck PH, Forkert PG, Riddick DS, Okey AB, Michnovicz JJ, Bradlow HL. Ah receptor binding properties of indole carbinols and induction of hepatic estradiol hydroxylation. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993;45(5):1129-1136. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8943806
- 13. Naggii, M., & Samman, S. (1997). The effect of boron on plasma testosterone and plasma lipids in rats. Nutrition Research, 17(3): 523 – 531. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531797000171
- 14. Naghii, M. et al. (2011). Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology, 25(1): 54-58. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129941
- 15. Miljkovic D., Miljkovic, N., & McCarty, M. (2004). Up-regulatory impact of boron on vitamin D function — does it reflect inhibition of 24-hydroxylase? Journal of medical hypotheses, 63(6). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15504575
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is by far one of the best I have ever taken. Lean, and VERY dry. The only thing is I have to drink tons of water but other than that, It's working beautifully and I'm only half way through. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Really like this product keeps my mood really good and I feel the vascularity really quick.
I'm currenly on TRT and take Test injections weekly. I use this everyother day to keep Estrogen in check, as it's much less harsh than Arimidex
I Can't say enough good things about Erosion. Its now a constant re-order for me.
I had some estrogen related side effects little gyno , puffy nips, and bloating . So I bought erosion and thought I'd use it to stabilize everything. I ONLY used 2 pills( recommended dosage is 3) .. Not only did it take away the puffy nips(which I was very concerned about) and bloating but Im more dry and vascular.. Met my expectations with 2 pills a day. i would take one in the am and one 12 hours later ..Im 28 yrs old and I hit the gym consistently 5x a week..only heavy volume training mostly so all the mass I put on looks alot edgier now with all the added definition..
Feel great on this product. Assisting tremendously with my trek of changing my body comp. Primeval Labs is my brand!
Keep me firing on all cylinders while in a cycle. Great stuff!!!
Cleared up the side effects of the cycle.
I am taking this with a pro hormone cycle of EPI andro, Laxogenin, and Ostarine and a I find this is great to regulate hormone levels and stay extra dry and cut while still lean bulking in a caloric surplus