Everyone has had one of those days before. You know the kind we’re referring to….boss is on your case, cable repair guy stood you up, your brand new smartphone just fell in the toilet.
Yeah, now you understand those days -- the really sh*tty ones that have you at wit’s end!
These are the days when someone even looks at you cross, and you go Ape Sh*t!
Going “Ape Sh*t”
Ape Sh*t (adj.) - To behave in an explosive manner; to act without regard, due to becoming enraged or extremely angry.
It takes a certain confluence of events to drive someone absolutely ape sh*t. In the wrong setting, being in such an untamed fury can spell disaster, but in the right place (i.e. the gym), going ape shit can set the stand for record-shatter workouts, where it just rains PRs for the entire session.
Wouldn’t it be great to have that same feeling day after day in the gym, without actually having a shitty day?!
You can now, thanks to the newest groundbreaking pre workout supplement from Untamed Labs!
Ape Sh*t is a high energy pre workout that delivers the aggression, motivation, and determination to utterly destroy anything and everything in your path! You want focus, rage, energy, and pumps all at your command? You’ve got it now thanks to Untamed Labs!
Now, are you ready to go APE SHIT?!
Benefits of Ape Sh*t
- Unbridled Aggression & Rage
- Laser-like focus
- Immediate & sustained energy
- Skin-tearing pumps
- Increased performance
- Elevated Nitric Oxide production
- Enhanced fat burning
- Increased muscle growth
- Greater endurance
- Phenomenal flavoring
Ape Sh*t Ingredients
- L-Citrulline (2.25g)
There’s no better feeling that getting a strong, powerful pump going during your workout. Something about those swollen muscle just makes you keep grinding away in the gym.
L-Citrulline is the premier nitric oxide elevating ingredient on the market. It’s found prevalently in the flesh and rind of watermelon, and vastly superior to the old favorite L-Arginine due to L-Citrulline’s higher bioavailability. With greater N.O. production, you’ll experience significantly greater vasodilation, vascularity, and best of all, PUMPS!
There’s more to L-Citrulline than just vein-gorging pumps though, it’s also an incredibly potent performance enhancer (“ergogenic”). Several research pieces have demonstrated that supplementing with L-Citrulline prior to training though enhances ATP production, boosts endurance, and increases lean body mass.[2,3]
- Beta Alanine (1.6g)
Tired of burning out mid set and leaving gains in the gym? Then you need Beta Alanine!
When exercising, hydrogen (H+) ions accumulate in muscle tissue which drops the pH in your muscles leading to an acidic environment. Once this occurs, that painful “burning” sensation hits you like a Mack Truck and makes you stop your set early.
Beta Alanine beats back the burn, by increasing carnosine concentrations in your body. Higher levels of carnosine enhance your body’s buffering capacity to shuttle out those acidic ions, delaying that burning sensation, and increasing your capacity to train.
The end result is greater stamina, strength, and endurance.[5,6,7] Something any athlete, not just weightlifters, can benefit from!
- Taurine (1g)
When you’re going Ape Sh*t in the gym, you’re bringing everything you got, and that inevitably means you’re sweating your ass off! While that’s a strong indication you’re pushing the limits, it’s also a sign that you’re losing valuable electrolytes need for hydration and muscle contraction!
To counter this, Ape Sh*t contains a full gram L-Taurine, a conditionally essential amino acid that functions as an osmolyte in the body. Taurine draws water into muscle cells, which improves your hydration and endurance. Plus, you’ll experience some nice water-based pumps to go along with the N.O.-fueled pumps of L-Citrulline!
There’s more though! Taurine is also a highly underrated focus booster, as vast reserves of taurine are found in the brain, where it serves to enhance cognition and attention.
- AgmaMAX™ Agmatine Sulfate (750mg)
Ready to double down on your N.O. production? That’s what you’ll get with the inclusion of AgmaMAX™ Agmatine Sulfate!
Agmatine is a powerful nitric oxide extender. What’s that mean?
Basically, Agmatine prolongs the effects of N.O. in the body by inhibiting arginase, the enzyme that degrades arginine (the amino acid responsible for N.O. production). Negating the effects of arginase keep Arginine levels elevated for longer periods of time leading to greater nitric oxide production. The end result is dense, hard, skin-tearing pumps!
While most products on the market use 500mg, at most, Untamed Labs includes 750mg per scoop (1.5g in 2 scoops!), which when paired with L-Citrulline gives a pump experience like you’ve never experienced before.
- Choline Bitartrate
Hitting the gym with unbridled aggression and rage is great, if it’s focused on a singular goal. Without focus, that aggression just turns you into the typical bro jerk who’s screaming and dropping weights all over the ground -- and NO ONE likes that guy.
Choline Bitartrate takes your aggression and funnels it into pure focus, so when you step in the gym you’re only concerned with breaking PRs. Choline increases levels of the learning transmitter acetylcholine, which effectively boosts focus, and more importantly creates a strong “mind-muscle connection”, so that you’re maximizing each and every rep for the best gains possible.
Caffeine is great for just about anything and everything! It picks you up when you’re low on energy, boosts your mood when you’re down in the dumps, and motivates you to get the job done! For these exact reasons, Untamed Labs has included a scientifically-formulated trifecta of caffeine to provide both immediate and long-lasting energy.
Caffeine Anhydrous provides the jumpstart you need to get going in the gym, and the addition of Caffeine Citrate and Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate serve to provide a sustained energy that carries you through even the longest workouts and into the hour after you finish training.
The unique combination of caffeine variants is what sets Ape Sh*t from any other pre workout on the market, and ensures there’s no crash, no headaches, no jitters -- just pure energy, focus, and motivation!
- Yohimbine HCl
Yohimbine is an incredibly powerful stimulant that when combined with caffeine gives Ape Sh*t an energy kick like you’ve never experienced before! Yohimbine is the active component of yohimbe extracted from Pausinystalia Yohimbe.
Yohimbine is an Alpha-2-Adrenergic receptor antagonist that works by increasing adrenaline and noradrenaline levels in the body, stimulating the “fight or flight” response, and thereby enhancing alertness, energy, and motivation. Yohimbine also supports fat burning by inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells that not hinders fat burning.
Suffice it to say, Ape Sh*t wouldn’t have the same “get up and GO!” without the inclusion of this valuable “bonus” stimulant!
Ape Sh*t contains an additional form of choline in the form of Citicoline, a.k.a CDP-Choline. Citicoline is even more bioavailable than Choline Bitartrate, meaning you need less of a dose to get the same great effects!
Adding this form of choline on top of the bitartrate form further improves cognition, focus, and the always essential mind-muscle connection.This serves to further enhance your focus, cognition, and mind-muscle connection. Citicoline provides some “insurance” that your raw energy and aggression never goes to waste. You’re always on point and locked in!
- Huperzine A 1%
Whereas Choline Bitartrate and Citicoline function as direct boosters of acetylcholine in the body, Huperzine A works just a bit differently. Huperzine indirectly increases acetylcholine levels by sustaining the actions of acetylcholine in the body.
How is this?
Well, Huperzine inhibits acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme responsible for acetylcholine breakdown. Putting the brakes on acetylcholinesterase effectively increases the benefits of acetylcholine and prolongs its actions in the body.
The end result of all of this is laser-like focus during your workouts.
There’s more though! Huperzine also is a neuroprotectant as it defends against glutamine (the neuron death molecule), and supports the creation of new brain cells!
Consume 1-2 scoops with 8-10 oz of water 15-20 minutes prior to training to unleash your inner beast!
Time to Go Ape Sh*t!
Nowhere will you find a better tasting, harder hitting pre workout (without the jitters or crash!) than Untamed Labs Ape Sh*t.
Each serving provides only the most well-studied, clinically-proven ingredients to unleash your pent up frustration, anger, and aggression. PRs will fall, gains will be made, and weights will be obliterated!
Now is the time to go Ape Sh*t!
- Curis E., et. al; “Citrulline and the gut;”; Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care; September 2007
- Bailey SJ, Blackwell JR, Lord T, Vanhatalo A, Winyard PG, Jones AM. l-Citrulline supplementation improves O2 uptake kinetics and high-intensity exercise performance in humans. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2015 Aug 15;119(4):385-95
- Pérez-Guisado J, Jakeman PM. Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 May;24(5):1215-22.
- Baguet, A et al.; Journal of Applied Physiology; “Important role of muscle carnosine in rowing performance;” July 2010;” 2005
- Roger C. Harris; et al.; “The effect of a supplement containing β-alanine on muscle carnosine synthesis, ventilatory threshold and exercise capacity in Korean cyclists, during 12 weeks combined endurance and weight training“
- Hill, CA et al.; Amino Acids; “Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity ;” February 2007
- Kendrick IP, et al. The effects of 10 weeks of resistance training combined with beta-alanine supplementation on whole body strength, force production, muscular endurance and body composition. Amino Acids. (2008)
- Hoffmann, E.K., I.H. Lambert, and S.F. Pedersen, Physiology of cell volume regulation in vertebrates. Physiol Rev, 2009. 89(1)
- Alford, C., H. Cox, and R. Wescott, The effects of red bull energy drink on human performance and mood. Amino Acids, 2001. 21(2)
- Demady, D; Agmatine enhances the NADPH oxidase activity of neuronal NO synthase and leads to oxidative inactivation of the enzyme.; Department of Pharmacology, The University of Michigan Medical School; 2001
- E. McGlade, A. Locatelli, J. Hardy, T. Kamiya, M. Morita, K. Morishita, Y. Sugimura and D. Yurgelun-Todd, “Improved Attentional Performance Following Citicoline Administration in Healthy Adult Women,” Food and Nutrition Sciences, Vol. 3 No. 6, 2012, pp. 769-773. doi: 10.4236/fns.2012.36103.
- Hedner T, et al. Yohimbine pharmacokinetics and interaction with the sympathetic nervous system in normal volunteers. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. (1992)
- Zhao, Q; Effects of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase isoforms in vitro: comparison with tacrine, donepezil, rivastigmine and physostigmine.; State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences; 2002
- Ved, H; Huperzine A, a potential therapeutic agent for dementia, reduces neuronal cell death caused by glutamate.; Division of Biochemistry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research; 1997
- Ma, T; Huperzine A promotes hippocampal neurogenesis in vitro and in vivo.; State Key Laboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University; 2013
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this pre workout, the taste is unmatched and the mixability is flawless. The pumps and focus that come with this pre workout are stupid amazing.
One of the best all around pre workouts ive ever had. Energy is awesome and theres no crash, focus is great and the pumps are sick. Not to mention one of the best tasting pre's out there
This is one of my favorites so far! I take two scoops and it works well for me. The pump is crazy and I feel focused and energized. You can definitely tell when it kicks in. The taste is unbelievable too! Would definitely recommend giving it a try
Found a NEW pre-workout that gives me energy from the minute I start my first set til my last rep. I lift 1-2 hours/day, 7 days/week. I've personally noticed Ape Sh*t gives me a pump and keeps me focused. Im not one to sweat much in the gym, regardless how much work Im putting in, Ape Sh*t makes me sweat! #GoneApeSh*t Thanks Primeval Labs!!
Easily the best preworkout I've taken in sevral years. I'd say the closest thing might be the original Jack3d but I had to mix that with monsters to feel much of an affect. If I did that with Apeshit, my head might explode. It really gets the blood pumping and lasted through every workout I've used it for. With other preworkouts I typically had to double the recommended dose but with Apeshit, I only needed one scoop. As I said, this is easily the best pre I've had in a long time. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for what I feel is the best pre on the market.