Jerry Ward Signature Series BIOS 3 INTRACELL 7
The most advanced intra workout ever created
BIOS3 INTRACELL 7
The first in our new line of BIOS3 products, Intracell 7 is the ultimate key to crushing through your workouts and reaching your goals. This innovative formula developed by Jerry Ward delivers proper intra-workout nutrition to enhance your performance and reduce fatigue. Intracell 7 provides maximum energy to fuel your workout and ramp up protein synthesis so you can achieve a whole new level in strength.
The 7 components of Intracell 7:
Muscles are made of protein, and protein is made of amino acids. Your body uses amino acids to repair muscle tissue damaged by intense training and build new muscle, giving you the physique of a champion.
Now, your body requires nine essential amino acids (EAAs) in order to build and repair muscles. Those nine EAAs are:
Without all of the EAA’s present in sufficient quantities recovery, repair, and growth is severely hampered, leading to a lot of soreness and not a lot of gains. Here’s a fundamental flaw of many products claiming to be a real intra workout supplement -- they’re lacking six of the nine EAAs required to repair and build muscle.
Intracell 7, on the other hand, is a real athlete’s pre workout that contains everything your muscles need to maximize muscle protein synthesis before, during, and after your training session for superior recovery and growth.[1,2] The EAA blend is integral to the effectiveness Intracell 7 that serves to fortify your strength, power, and performance.
Carbs fuel performance, there’s no other way to say it. They’re the preferred source of fuel for the body and mind during high intensity training enabling you to reach new heights of excellence. The trick to effective intra workout carbohydrate supplementation is choosing the right ones.
You don’t want some slow-digesting, heavy-sitting carbohydrate sloshing around your stomach while training. All that does is make you feel sluggish, heavy, and at times even queasy. No, the type of carb you want in the midst of a grueling workout is one that’s rapidly digesting and easy on the GI system.
The carb of choice for athletes intra workout is highly branched cyclic dextrin (HBCD), a.k.a. Cluster Dextrin. This is a revolutionary intra workout carb that touts a lower osmolality and higher molecular weight than just about any other carb source you could possibly use. Basically, once you drink cluster dextrin its immediately shuttled through your GI system and taken up by your muscles to be used to drive and sustain your performance all workout long. Not only does Cluster Dextrin enhance your performance, it can also speed recovery, eliminating those nasty DOMS that inevitably hit post leg day.[3,4]
Cluster Dextrin isn’t the only carb you want during your workout though. There’s another equally important, yet highly underrated, carbohydrate known as Palatinose (isomaltulose). Palatinose is a low glycemic form of sucrose, meaning it won’t spike insulin levels, that’s derived from beet sugar. It’s approximately 50% as sweet as conventional sucrose, but where it stands apart from other intra workout carbs (i.e. maltodextrin, dextrose, etc.) is that it enhances fat oxidation during intense exercise, sparing your glycogen stores for later on, when you really need them. Plus, Palatinose also offsets post-exercise hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) that can arise in the post-workout window when your blood sugar stores are completely tapped out.
Taurine is a multi-faceted amino acid that plays a vital role in the function of the central nervous system, cardiovascular system, and skeletal muscle system. It easily crosses the blood-brain barrier where it acts on the GABA (inhibitory) receptors of the brain. This promotes a sense of calm, controlled focus during your workout, particularly useful when things get tough and distractions become increasingly more tempting.
This amino acid also helps maintain cardiac muscle tissue and optimal contraction, especially important considering the heart is the main driver behind oxygen and blood delivery to working muscles.
In the skeletal muscle system, taurine operates as an osmolyte, encouraging cells to take up extra water, supporting hydration and stamina. But that’s not all. Taurine also can improve performance and increase fat oxidation by as much as 16%.
As great as taurine is, the longer and more intensely you train, the more rapidly taurine stores decline, setting you up for fatigue. Adding taurine to your intra workout sustains performance and focus, enabling you to push harder for longer.
Agmatine is a fascinating little molecule. First and foremost, it promotes unrestricted nitric oxide production by inhibiting arginase, the enzyme that degrades Arginine. The more nitric oxide you have while training, the more blood, oxygen, and nutrients are delivered to your working muscles. This translates to superior performance along with extremely long-lasting pumps, even after your workout is over. On top of that, Agmatine also reduces perceived pain, enabling you to grind out those extra muscle-building reps, paving the way for new gains each and every session.
Glycerol is a staple ingredient of endurance athletes and lifters alike for its ability to soak up extra water. This translates to better hydration for athletes, yielding increased endurance, stamina, and performance. For years glycerol monostearate, and then HydroMax, were to go-to forms for glycerol used far and wide by athletes. The problem was both of these forms offered subpar mixability in solution and inevitably led to tubs of useless, clumpy powder.
Enter Glycerpump, the next evolution in glycerol supplementation. Glycerol is a new high-yield form of glycerol offering 65% glycerol by mass, but without the clumping debacle of other glycerol variants. The days of goo balls on the side of your shaker or chunks of clumped powder in your pre and intra workout tubs are over with Glycerpump. All the benefits, with none of the drawbacks.
Experience a True Intra Workout
Intracell 7 is the result of years of endless trial and error to yield a formula that is equally effective and thirst-quenching. The ingredients contained in Intracell 7 work synergistically to shuttle the required nutrients and essential amino acids your muscles need to perform at high level day after day. Increased blood flow and improved nutrient delivery lead to better all around performance and superior muscle gains. The market has been thirsting for a truly effective intra workout supplement, and Intracell 7 is the answer.
- Børsheim E, Bui Q-UT, Tissier S, Kobayashi H, Ferrando AA, Wolfe RR. Effect of Amino Acid Supplementation on Muscle Mass, Strength and Physical Function in Elderly. Clinical nutrition (Edinburgh, Scotland). 2008;27(2):189-195. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2008.01.001.
- Takii H, Takii Nagao Y, Kometani T, et al. Fluids containing a highly branched cyclic dextrin influence the gastric emptying rate. Int J Sports Med. 2005;26(4):314-319.
- TAKII H, ISHIHARA K, KOMETANI T, OKADA S, FUSHIKI T. Enhancement of Swimming Endurance in Mice by Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1999;63(12):2045-2052. doi:10.1271/bbb.63.2045.
- Furuyashiki T, Tanimoto H, Yokoyama Y, Kitaura Y, Kuriki T, Shimomura Y. Effects of ingesting highly branched cyclic dextrin during endurance exercise on rating of perceived exertion and blood components associated with energy metabolism. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2014;78(12):2117-2119. doi:10.1080/09168451.2014.943654.
- Lina BAR, Jonker D, Kozianowski G. Isomaltulose (Palatinose): a review of biological and toxicological studies. Food Chem Toxicol. 2002;40(10):1375-1381.
- König D, Zdzieblik D, Holz A, Theis S, Gollhofer A. Substrate Utilization and Cycling Performance Following PalatinoseTM Ingestion: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2016;8(7):390. doi:10.3390/nu8070390.
- Bracken RM, Page R, Gray B, et al. Isomaltulose improves glycemia and maintains run performance in type 1 diabetes. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2012;44(5):800-808. doi:10.1249/MSS.0b013e31823f6557.
- Jia F, Yue M, Chandra D, et al. Taurine is a potent activator of extrasynaptic GABA(A) receptors in the thalamus. J Neurosci. 2008;28(1):106-115. doi:10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3996-07.2008.
- Rutherford JA, Spriet LL, Stellingwerff T. The effect of acute taurine ingestion on endurance performance and metabolism in well-trained cyclists. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2010;20(4):322-329.
- Legaz ME, Vicente C. Endogenous Inactivators of Arginase, l-Arginine Decarboxylase, and Agmatine Amidinohydrolase in Evernia prunastri Thallus . Plant Physiology. 1983;71(2):300-302.
- Ory Keynan, Yigal Mirovsky, Samuel Dekel, Varda H. Gilad, Gad M. Gilad; Safety and Efficacy of Dietary Agmatine Sulfate in Lumbar Disc-associated Radiculopathy. An Open-label, Dose-escalating Study Followed by a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial, Pain Medicine, Volume 11, Issue 3, 1 March 2010, Pages 356–368
- Patlar S, Yalçin H, Boyali E. The Effect of Glycerol Supplements on Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects. Journal of Human Kinetics. 2012;34:69-79. doi:10.2478/v10078-012-0065-x.
28 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is, bar-none, the best intra-workout supplment that I have ever used. Across the board, I love it all. I am getting married in six months and have been stepping up my workouts to try and look my best, and the jump in volume and intensity and frequency left me completely drained. About a week after the program change, I got this in the mail and started using it. I had previously been experiencing a hard drop off in strength and effort around half way through my workouts, but with this I went hard from start to finish and felt great! I used it consistently for about three weeks, and every workout was amazing. About three weeks in, I left my shaker at home, and noticed a drop in intensity that day, leading me to believe the supplement was working and helping. It also helps that the watermelon flavor is freaking delicious and blends pretty well.
The product has been giving me a much better workout and outstanding pumps. My recovery between sets is faster than ever!
The waternelon flavor reminds me of a jolly rancher and tastes better than anything I've tasted for bodybuilding. I wish there was a way i could drink it all day. It's that good.
Thank you Primeval Labs and Jerry Ward. This product is my new favorite by far!
Product claim what it promise insane pumps, recovered quick between sets, excellent source for post workout shake
I'm not diminishing other solid intra products, but Intracellular 7 is in another League. Unlike others that rely on 40 to 50 carbs, Intracellular combines the right ingredients and fuels my 2 hour workouts with 20. I'm very carb sensitive and this product provides energy and stamina with no spike or crash , you guys nailed this one, thanks.
I never usually write reviews at all but honestly I love it. It has helped my workout so much. I didn't feel fatigued until the end of my workout. I will definitely buy more on the future. I highly recommend it. Works great on the anabolic diet.
This is a great supplament. I use one scoop with my preworkout and one scoop as a stand alone intra workout. The pump never leaves durring the workout, focused and energy are have been on point since I have Incorporated intracell 7. Looking forward to continuing to grow and kill my workouts thanks to intracell 7, primeval labs and Jerry Ward .
Bravo Jerry ward!! You made the best intra workout supplement around! Insane pumps and recovery during my workout! And the watermelon flavor is absolutely amazing!
Awesome product, the best tasting intra workout I've ever had
Just purchased this a week ago in watermelon and it definitely works. I mix it with my pre workout drink and can't wait to try it with the primeval erupt and engourge I recently got. Only negative thing I saw was the size of the container vs the amount of product in the container but non the less a great product.