Ape Sh*t Max Pre-Workout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Supplement Facts
Ape Sh*t is synonymous with intense, aggressive energy. It’s been a staple pre workout for countless gym rats and fitness enthusiasts for years, and continues to be one of the best pre workouts on the market.
But, we wanted to challenge ourselves to make something even more potent, leaving no stone unturned or expense spared.
The culmination of these efforts was Ape Sh*t Max!
What is Ape Sh*t Max?
Ape Sh*t Max is pure pre workout perfection!
We’ve engineered the ultra-premium hard-hitting pre-workout supplement designed to address the five pillars of pre workout perfection:
Every serving of Ape Sh*t Max delivers 22 grams of actives, including 5 premium, cutting-edge ingredients in 3DPump-Breakthrough®, Nitrosigine®, elevATP®, S7®, and TeaCrine®.
If you’ve been yearning for a pre workout to match the intensity of effort and focus you bring to each and every workout, then you’ve met your match in Ape Sh*t Max!
- Cutting-edge patent-protected pump ingredient that contains a unique blend of three primetime nitric oxide support agents in L-citrulline, amla fruit extract, and glycerol*
- This combination provides a novel 3-in-1 approach to enhancing muscle pumps and performance via supporting NO production, cellular swelling, and hydration*
- Long heralded for its endurance-boosting benefits, beta Alanine is an amino acid that increases muscle concentrations of the powerful intracellular buffer carnosine*
- Increased carnosine concentrations enhance the ability of muscles to remove metabolic waste products that build up during exercise*
- The end result is increased resistance to fatigue, improve time-to-exhaustion, greater endurance and stamina during intense exercise.[1,2]*
- Naturally occurring compound found in the human body as well as several foods common to the diet
- Betaine serves as an osmolyte, which helps regulate cell volume and defend against osmotic stress*
- Human studies have found that betaine supplementation (in conjunction with resistance training) may enhance endurance and total repetitions performed during training[3,4]*
- Additional research indicates that betaine supplementation may increase peak power and maximum peak power as well as strength output and lean mass gains[4,5]*
- Amino acid that serves as the precursor for important catecholamines, including dopamine (the “motivation” molecule)
- Enhances the release of catecholamines during periods of stress (such as intense exercise)*
- Nitrosigine is the advanced ingredient composed of Inositol-stabilized arginine silicate that has been found to as effective as 8 grams of Citrulline malate
- Increases exercise blood flow and decreases biomarkers of muscle fatigue following exercise*
- Increased skeletal muscle blood flow supports potential improvements in exercise performance (as well as bigger pumps and greater vascularity)*
- Fast-acting ergogenic that begins working in as little as 15 minutes, giving you the competitive edge you need to push harder during training and competition*
- Nitrosigine has also been found to significantly increase mental acuity and focus within 15 minutes*
- Choline is an essential nutrient for cognitive function and development as well as a primary building block for acetylcholine -- the “learning” neurotransmitter*
- In addition to learning, acetylcholine is also involved in memory, focus, and the mind-muscle connection.*
- Greater levels of acetylcholine support stronger focus during training as well as a more dialed-in mind-muscle connection, helping athletes get more out of each training session.*
- Powerful CNS stimulant that increases mental energy, alertness, and motivation*
- Caffeine enhances performance in a number of ways, including:
- Reduces perceived effort*
- Enhances resistance to fatigue*
- Improves strength & power output*
- In addition to improving exercise performance, caffeine also benefits cognitive function, improving vigilance, mood, reaction time, and executive control*
- Revolutionary ingredient comprised of a proprietary combination of ancient peat and apple extracts
- Unlike other exogenous ATP supplements, elevATP® has been shown to enhance ATP production and release in the body*
- Studies in resistance-trained individuals notes that supplementation improves strength and power output*
- Premium blend of seven plant-based ingredients rich in polyphenols that has been clinically shown to ignite the body’s NO production system*
- The seven ingredients contained in S7 include: Green Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale
- The polyphenols naturally occurring in S7 enhance NO production via the reduction of mitochondrial ROS (reactive oxygen species), thus increasing the bioavailability of NO[14,15]*
- A “chemical cousin” of caffeine that provides long-lasting energy, mood, and focus to complement the immediate, intense energy delivered by caffeine.*
- TeaCrine® has a half-life of ~20 hours, meaning its effects are incredibly long-lasting
- Research has shown that the combination of caffeine + TeaCrine®[16,17,18,19]:
- Improves mental and physical performance superior to caffeine alone*
- Enhances mood, focus, and psychometrics greater than just caffeine*
- Boosts energy levels for longer than taking caffeine alone*
Total Caffeine: 200mg per 1 scoop (400mg per 2 scoops).
- Trexler ET, Smith-Ryan AE, Stout JR, et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:30. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0090-y.
- Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25-37. doi:10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z.
- Cholewa JM, Wyszczelska-Rokiel M, Glowacki R, et al. Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013;10(1):39. Published 2013 Aug 22. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-39
- Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Kang J, Rashti SL, Faigenbaum AD. Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009;6:7. Published 2009 Feb 27. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-6-7
- Cholewa, J.M., Hudson, A., Cicholski, T. et al. The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on body composition and performance in collegiate females: a double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 15, 37 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0243-x
- Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224.
- Rogers JM, Gills J, Gray M. Acute effects of Nitrosigine® and citrulline malate on vasodilation in young adults. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2020;17(1):12. Published 2020 Feb 24. doi:10.1186/s12970-020-00343-y
- Rood-Ojalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, et al. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:P14. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
- Harvey et. al. The effects of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate on cognitive function. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2015;34(6):544.
- Guest, N.S., VanDusseldorp, T.A., Nelson, M.T. et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and exercise performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 18, 1 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-020-00383-4
- Spriet LL. Exercise and sport performance with low doses of caffeine. Sports Med. 2014;44 Suppl 2(Suppl 2):S175-S184. doi:10.1007/s40279-014-0257-8
- Reyes T, Shu C, Argumedo R, Nemzer B, Pietrzkowski Z. The Effect of ElevATP on Whole Blood ATP Levels: A Single Dose, Cross over Clinical Study. Vol 1.; 2014.
- Joy JM, Vogel RM, Moon JR, et al. Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16(1):224. doi:10.1186/s12906-016-1222-x.
- Nemzer, B. V, Centner, C., Wiessler, N., Pietrzkowski, Z., Hunter, J. M., Fink, B., & Kö, D. (2021). A Double-blind , Placebo-controlled , Randomized , Longitudinal Study on the Effects of a Plant-based Dietary Supplement on Nitric Oxide and Mitochondrial Metabolic Activity. 10(2), 21–31. https://doi.org/10.5539/jfr.v10n2p21
- Boris V. Nemzer, Christoph Centner, Denise Zdzieblik, Bruno Fink, John M. Hunter & Daniel König (2017): Oxidative stress or redox signalling – new insights into the effects of a proprietary multifunctional botanical dietary supplement, Free Radical Research, DOI: 10.1080/10715762.2017.1390228
- Taylor L, Mumford P, Roberts M, et al. Safety of TeaCrine®®, a non-habituating, naturally-occurring purine alkaloid over eight weeks of continuous use. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016;13(1):1-14. doi:10.1186/s12970-016-0113-3.
- He H, Ma D, Crone LB, et al. Assessment of the Drug-Drug Interaction Potential Between Theacrine and Caffeine in Humans. J Caffeine Res. 2017;7(3):95-102. doi:10.1089/jcr.2017.0006.
- Wang Y, Yang X, Zheng X, Li J, Ye C, Song X. Theacrine, a purine alkaloid with anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities. Fitoterapia. 2010;81(6):627-631. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fitote.2010.03.008.
- Kuhman DJ, Joyner KJ, Bloomer RJ. Cognitive Performance and Mood Following Ingestion of a Theacrine-Containing Dietary Supplement, Caffeine, or Placebo by Young Men and Women. Nutrients. 2015;7(11):9618-32. Published 2015 Nov 19. doi:10.3390/nu7115484
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.