Primeval Labs rocked the amino acid supplement category when they released EAA Max. The product was effective, extremely well dosed, and down right delicious, but you wanted more!
You wanted all the muscle-building, performance enhancing aspects of EAA Max but with some extra energy to really get you going.
Well, Primeval fans, your prayers have been answered as we’ve now created the ultimate amino energy supplement on the market in EAA Max Energy!
Not only do you get a full dose of 2:1:1 BCAAs and comprehensive spectrum of essential amino acids, you also get ample energy to crush a daunting workout or make it through another long afternoon at the office.
This is the answer to the common, over-priced energy drink that only provides caffeine with nothing else to offer. EAA Max Energy provides all the energy you need plus supports all day muscle-building, giving you the best of both worlds in one effective and affordable product.
EAA Max Energy is perfect on training days as a pre workout or intra workout or on non-training days when you want to enhance muscle growth and recovery, but also need a little “pick me up” to get through the day. Mix a scoop into a half gallon water bottle, drink throughout the day, and kick those energy drinks and coffee cups to the curb..
EAA Max Energy is your ANYTIME, ANYWHERE solution for increased energy, muscle growth, and recovery!
Where Other Energy Amino Acid Supplements Fail
- Proprietary blends
- Lacking all the essential amino acids
- Pixie-dusted BCAAs
- Little to no energy increase
- Ineffective Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine ratio (ex. 8:1:1, 10:1:1, etc)
- Awful taste
- Missing essential electrolytes
Why Choose EAA Max Energy?
You’re probably wondering what separates EAA Max Energy from the rest of the energy amino acid supplements available. Simply put, virtually all of those products are lacking in one area or another. Whether it be underdosed BCAAs, incomplete essential amino acid profiles, or not enough energy, all of the options on the market simply don’t deliver on the hype. Not so with EAA Max Energy.
Each serving of EAA Max Energy provides ALL of the essential amino acids required for muscle protein synthesis (including a full 5g of 2:1:1 BCAAs!) and an extremely appropriate amount of caffeine to provide smooth, long-lasting energy that will have you on top of your game all day long.
If you don’t eat a diverse enough diet, you could be missing out on some key EAAs needed for proper protein construction. However, EAA Max Energy can help “fill in the gaps” if your diet is missing one of those essential amino acids.
Not only does EAA Max Energy enhanced protein synthesis, it also enhances energy production, muscle repair, and mitochondrial function.
There’s no other way to state it, if you’re tired of chugging coffee, sickly sweet energy drinks, or underdosed BCAAs, EAA Max Energy is exactly what you’ve been looking for!
Benefits of EAA Max Energy
- Increases energy
- Enhances muscle protein synthesis
- Stops muscle protein breakdown
- Boosts performance
- Improves focus
- Supports energy production
- Crushes hunger cravings
- Enhances muscle growth
- Supports hydration
- Great for training AND non-training days!
EAA Max Energy Ingredients
- Stimulant Blend (286mg)
There’s no other way to kick off EAA Max Energy’s ingredients than with the energy component of the product. Primeval Labs has crafted the ultimate energy boosting blend utilizing a trifecta of caffeine in the form of Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Caffeine Citrate.
This scientifically-formulated blend of caffeine provides both immediate and long-lasting energy. There’s no jitters, anxiety, or crash here, only smooth, prolonged energy to sustain you throughout the day, and into the evening.
Branch Chain Amino Acids
- L-Leucine (2,500mg)
Leucine is the “king” of all amino acids. It’s the most heavily researched BCAA and the one to which the vast majority of BCAA supplementation benefits are attributed. Leucine is the primary activator of mechanistic target of rapamycin (mTOR) pathway.
Activating mTOR stimulates muscle protein synthesis and also enhances cellular growth, multiplication, metabolism, and survival. On top of that, leucine is also essential for staving off catabolism (i.e. muscle protein breakdown), which ensures the gains you make are kept for good!
- L-Isoleucine (1,250mg)
Typically thought of as Leucine’s weaker, younger brother, Isoleucine is also a stimulator of muscle protein synthesis, but not nearly as potent as Leucine is. However, one area that Isoleucine does shine is its ability to enhance the uptake of glucose by skeletal muscle as well as utilization of glucose during intense exercise. In other words, Isoleucine improves your body's ability to store and use glucose while training for more productive workouts and bigger, better gains!
- L-Valine (1,250mg)
The third and final BCAA is Valine. It’s also the least individually researched of the three BCAAs.
Valine is vital for glycogen synthesis in muscle tissue as well as energy conversion, and forms the crucial third component of the branched-chain amino acid family. Without it, you won’t get the same increase in muscle protein synthesis and energy as you’ve come to expect.
Essential Amino Acids
- L-Lysine HCl (300mg)
L-Lysine is the first essential amino acid and plays a number of important roles in regards to muscle building and athletic performance. It’s required for the production of carnitine - a substance that helps the body use fat for energy, and necessary for the creation of skin, cartilage, collagen, and tendons.
Furthermore, Lysine is also necessary for building proteins, enhancing calcium absorption, and accelerating recovery from injuries..
- L-Threonine (225mg)
The very last amino acid discovered was Threonine. It’s categorized as an alpha amino acid required for glycine and serine production, both of which are essential for fueling muscle protein synthesis. Threonine also works with aspartic acid and methionine (also found in EAA Max Energy) to support lipotropic function (fat digestion) in the liver.
- L-Phenylalanine (200mg)
Phenylalanine is a true rarity among amino acids, as it is one of the few compounds around that can cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB). This makes phenylalanine a critical component of healthy Central Nervous System function, since it’s used to several vital neurotransmitters including dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline), and norepinephrine (noradrenaline). These three neurotransmitters basically control how we perceive, view, and interact with our environment.
Increased levels of dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine also enhance your overall mood, focus, and energy -- exactly what you want when training or working late at the office!
- L-Tryptophan (50mg)
L-tryptophan is the sole precursor to serotonin in the body, which means aside from it being essential for protein synthesis, it’s also essential for optimal serotonin production -- an important neurotransmitter for mood, behavior, and cognition.
However, Tryptophan is the least abundant EAA in the body, which means that if you’re not supplementing with it (or eating large amounts of turkey!) you could be deficient, leading to poor mood and possible periods of depression!
Several forms of Tryptophan can be found in amino acid supplements (DL-Tryptophan for example), but only the “L-” form is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and effectively be used for protein synthesis. Here is yet another example of Primeval Labs bringing only the best to its products!
- L-Histidine (25mg)
Histidine is vital to optimal cognitive function as well as wakefulness. It’s also a precursor to histamine. In case you weren’t aware, histidine is required for the development and maintenance of the myelin sheaths that envelop nerve cells. Myelin sheaths also enhance signal transmission from the brain to all the other parts of the body.
This EAA is also essential for carnosine production, which is formed when beta alanine binds to histidine in muscle tissue. Carnosine is the ultimate intracellular buffer that helps combat premature fatigue by removing H+ ions in the muscle. You can supplement with all the Beta Alanine you want, but without sufficient Histidine, you simply won’t get the endurance boosting qualities you’re supposed to.
- L-Methionine (20mg)
The final essential amino acid in EAA Max Energy is Methionine. Among the various roles Methionine plays in the body, is that of a precursor to L-Cysteine, an incredibly powerful antioxidant that combats oxidative stress induced by strenuous exercise. L-Cysteine prevents free radical from accumulating in the body, and preventing inflammation -- ensuring health and wellness.
On top of that, Methionine is also a valuable lipotropic compound, which means it aids the liver in digesting fats.
Muscle Energy & Nutrient Delivery
- Cluster Dextrin®(2,000mg)
Cluster Dextrin® is the industry leading, patented form of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD), an extremely effective carbohydrate source for athletes. Cluster Dextrin’s unique structure gives it a high molecular weight and low osmolality, which means it is rapidly digested, but comes with zero bloat or GI upset.
Cluster Dextrin® won’t spike insulin or blood sugar levels, unlike other performance carbohydrates, yet is immediately transported to your muscles to provide energy and enhance amino acid delivery. The end result is superior nutrient uptake for better muscle growth, repair, and recovery.
- D-Ribose (500mg)
Ribose is a sugar produced from the breakdown of glucose in the body that combines with Adenine to form adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main energy “currency” of the cell. D-Ribose is a supplemental form of Ribose used by athletes in improve athletic performance.
As you’re aware, during exercise, ATP stores become depleted, which negatively impacts performance. Supplementing with D-ribose has been shown to enhance ATP regeneration, providing you with quicker inter-set recovery and increased training capacity.[12,13]
Mix one scoop of EAA Max (12.1g) in 10-12oz of cold water and consume during exercise on training days. On non-training days, EAA Max Energy can be consumed throughout the day for improved recovery and muscle building.
Enhance Muscle and Energy with EAA Max Energy!
EAA Max Energy has you covered no matter what your needs are. It solves your need for an energy drink, cup of coffee, pre workout, or amino acid supplement all in one fell swoop!
Nowhere else will you find a better dosed, more affordable, or superior tasting energy amino product. EAA Max Energy brings it all -- energy, focus, muscle growth, recovery, and performance.
You’ve asked for the best, and Primeval Labs has delivered the best energy amino supplement available in EAA Max Energy!
- 1. Corsetti G, Stacchiotti A, D’Antona G, Nisoli E, Dioguardi FS, Rezzani R. Supplementation with essential amino acids in middle age maintains the health of rat kidney. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2010;23(2):523-533. doi:10.1177/039463201002300214. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/039463201002300214
- 2. Lynch CJ. Role of leucine in the regulation of mTOR by amino acids: revelations from structure-activity studies. J Nutr. 2001;131(3):861S-865S. http://jn.nutrition.org/content/131/3/861S.long
- 3. Laplante M, Sabatini DM. mTOR signaling at a glance. J Cell Sci. 2009;122(Pt 20):3589-3594. doi:122/20/3589 [pii] 10.1242/jcs.051011. http://jcs.biologists.org/content/122/20/3589
- 4. Doi M, et al. Isoleucine, a potent plasma glucose-lowering amino acid, stimulates glucose uptake in C2C12 myotubes . Biochem Biophys Res Commun. (2003) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14651987
- 5. Dort J, Leblanc N, Maltais-Giguère J, Liaset B, Côté CH, Jacques H. Beneficial Effects of Cod Protein on Inflammatory Cell Accumulation in Rat Skeletal Muscle after Injury Are Driven by Its High Levels of Arginine, Glycine, Taurine and Lysine. Blachier F, ed. PLoS ONE. 2013;8(10):e77274. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0077274. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3790733/
- 6. UDENFRIEND S, COOPER JR. The enzymatic conversion of phenylalanine to tyrosine. J Biol Chem. 1952;194(2):503-511. http://www.jbc.org/content/194/2/503.long
- 7. Richard DM, Dawes MA, Mathias CW, Acheson A, Hill-Kapturczak N, Dougherty DM. L-Tryptophan: Basic Metabolic Functions, Behavioral Research and Therapeutic Indications. International Journal of Tryptophan Research : IJTR. 2009;2:45-60. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2908021/
- 8. Young LS, Stoll S. Proteins and amino acids. In: Matarese LE, Gottschlich MM, editors. Contemporary Nutrition Support Practice. 2nd ed. Vol. 1. New York: Saunders; 2003. pp. 94–104.
- 9. Van Ruitenbeek P, Sambeth A, Vermeeren A, Young S, Riedel W. Effects of L-histidine depletion and L-tyrosine/L-phenylalanine depletion on sensory and motor processes in healthy volunteers. British Journal of Pharmacology. 2009;157(1):92-103. doi:10.1111/j.1476-5381.2009.00203.x. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697785/
- 10. Salah, E, Garbilla, Alan j. Sinclair, Carnosine: physiological properties and therapeutic potential. Age and Ageing; 2000; 29: 207-210. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10855900
- 11. Brosnan JT, Brosnan ME. The Sulfur-Containing Amino Acids: An Overview. J Nutr. 2006;136(6):1636S-1640. http://jn.nutrition.org/content/136/6/1722S.full
- 12. Hellsten Y1, Skadhauge L, Bangsbo J; Effect of ribose supplementation on resynthesis of adenine nucleotides after intense intermittent training in humans . Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. (2004) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14660478
- 13. Brault JJ1, Terjung RL; Purine salvage to adenine nucleotides in different skeletal muscle fiber types . J Appl Physiol (1985). (2001) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11408435
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Flavor is good but I’m not too sure about this stuff. It kind of messes with my stomach if I drink it during workouts but I’ve always had a problem with Drinking BCAAs for some reason
Good stuff, lasts a long while, good even energy
I take this in the AM, no coffee, really wakes you up. You’ll realize it when you run out
Best decision ever to switch to eaa’s Thanks to primeval labs
Great taste....great pumps
recovery and overall feeling have improved. Flavor is amazing and just enough caffiene to where I don't need energy drinks etc during the day.