Ape Sh*t Max Pump Pre-Workout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Few things are as satisfying in the gym as getting a savage muscle pump.
Thousands of products are sold with the allure of enhancing nitric oxide production, cell volumization, and vascularity, but the vast majority of these products rely on out-dated (ineffective) ingredients like arginine or only address one facet of what it takes to generate massive pumps (e.g. enhancing cell volumization or nitric oxide production).
We surveyed the landscape of pump pre workouts and created what we believe to be the best non-stim pump pre workout on the market in Ape Sh*t Max Pump!
What is Ape Sh*t Max Pump?
Ape Sh*t is renowned for intense energy, powerful performance and great taste*.
We’ve taken the hallmark features of our flagship pre workout supplement and created a pre workout supplement that still hits on the five pillars of pre workout perfection:
The “magic” is that we’ve brought together a select blend of ingredients that enhance energy and focus without the use of stimulants like caffeine.*
Ape Sh*t Max Pump attacks “the pump” from multiple fronts, supplying ingredients that not only enhance nitric oxide production but also enhance cellular swelling, nitric oxide bioavailability, and endurance (which helps you to maintain greater amounts of time under tension, shuttling more blood to working muscles for even greater pumps!)*
Ape Sh*t Max Pump can be used any time of day on its own (or stacked with your favorite pre workout supplement) to enhance mental energy & focus, boost stamina, aid athletic performance, and amp up the volume and intensity of muscle pumps!*
Nowhere will you find a more comprehensive or better-tasting stim-free pump pre workout than Ape Sh*t MAX Pump!
- Cutting-edge, patent-protected pump ingredient that contains a unique blend blend of three primetime nitric oxide support agents in L-citrulline, amla fruit extract, and glycerol.*
- This combination provides a novel 3-in-1 approach to enhancing muscle pumps and performance via supporting NO production, cellular swelling, and hydration.*
- Long heralded for its endurance-boosting benefits, beta Alanine is an amino acid that increases muscle concentrations of the powerful intracellular buffer carnosine*
- Increased carnosine concentrations enhance the ability of muscles to remove metabolic waste products that build up during exercise*
- The end result is increased resistance to fatigue, improve time-to-exhaustion, greater endurance and stamina during intense exercise.[1,2]*
- Naturally occurring compound found in the human body as well as several foods common to the diet
- Betaine serves as an osmolyte, which helps regulate cell volume and defend against osmotic stress*
- Human studies have found that betaine supplementation (in conjunction with resistance training) may enhance endurance and total repetitions performed during training[3,4]*
- Additional research indicates that betaine supplementation may increase peak power and maximum peak power as well as strength output and lean mass gains[4,5]*
- Amino acid that serves as the precursor for important catecholamines, including dopamine (the “motivation” molecule)
- Enhances the release of catecholamines during periods of stress (such as intense exercise)*
- Conditionally essential amino acid that is found in the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles that performs a number of important functions in the body
- As an osmolyte, taurine enhances cellular hydration by encouraging muscle cells to absorb more water *
- Improved hydration supports greater thermoregulation, resistance to fatigue, and stamina*
- A recent review published in the respected Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that taurine supplementation may improve:
- Peak power*
- VO2 Max*
- Time to exhaustion*
- Nitrosigine is the advanced ingredient composed of Inositol-stabilized arginine silicate that has been found to as effective as 8 grams of Citrulline malate*
- Increases exercise blood flow and decreases biomarkers of muscle fatigue following exercise*
- Increased skeletal muscle blood flow supports potential improvements in exercise performance (as well as bigger pumps and greater vascularity)*
- Fast-acting ergogenic that begins working in as little as 15 minutes, giving you the competitive edge you need to push harder during training and competition*
- Nitrosigine has also been found to significantly increase mental acuity and focus within 15 minutes*
- Derived from the amino acid L-Arginine, agmatine is a versatile pump ingredient that stimulate stimulates nitric oxide production by increasing cytosolic calcium.*
- This ultimately leads to stronger, harder, longer-lasting pumps.*
- Agmatine also functions as a novel neurotransmitter/neuromodulator offering benefits in regards to mood 11]*
- AlphaSize is a premium, patented form alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC)
- Alpha GPC is a highly bioavailable choline source that enhances brain metabolism and increases the release of acetylcholine (the “learning neurotransmitter”)*
- In addition to benefiting cognitive performance, acetylcholine also influences the mind-muscle connection and has been shown in human research to enhance power output*
Grape Seed Extract
- Grape seeds are rich in numerous bioactive compounds (including proanthocyanidins), which are known to support nitric oxide production, vasodilation and vasorelaxation.*
- This encourages greater blood flow, oxygen, and nutrient delivery to working muscles, improving performance and pumps.*
- The natural polyphenols in grape seed may also help combat cellular stress induced by intense physical activity.*
- Additional studies indicate that grape seed extract supplementation may reduce muscle damage and promote muscle regeneration following exercise [13,14].*
- Revolutionary ingredient comprised of a proprietary combination of ancient peat and apple extracts.*
- Unlike other exogenous ATP supplements, elevATP® has been shown to enhance ATP production and release in the body*
- Studies in resistance-trained individuals notes that supplementation improves strength and power output*
- Premium blend of seven plant-based ingredients rich in polyphenols that has been clinically shown to ignite the body’s NO production system. *
- The seven ingredients contained in S7 include: Green Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale.*
- The polyphenols naturally occurring in S7 enhance NO production via the reduction of mitochondrial ROS (reactive oxygen species), thus increasing the bioavailability of NO[17,18]*
- BioPerine is the industry-leading black pepper extract standardized to piperine
- Piperine is a pungent alkaloid known to enhance the absorption of various nutrients.*
- Piperine also helps inhibit the breakdown of various energy-boosting compounds such as caffeine or dopamine, which may help sustain the beneficial effects of pre-workout supplements.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Trexler ET, Smith-Ryan AE, Stout JR, et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:30. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0090-y.
- Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25-37. doi:10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z.
- Cholewa JM, Wyszczelska-Rokiel M, Glowacki R, et al. Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013;10(1):39. Published 2013 Aug 22. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-39
- Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Kang J, Rashti SL, Faigenbaum AD. Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009;6:7. Published 2009 Feb 27. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-6-7
- Cholewa, J.M., Hudson, A., Cicholski, T. et al. The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on body composition and performance in collegiate females: a double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 15, 37 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0243-x
- Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224.
- Kurtz JA, VanDusseldorp TA, Doyle JA, Otis JS. Taurine in sports and exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2021;18(1):39. Published 2021 May 26. doi:10.1186/s12970-021-00438-0
- Rogers JM, Gills J, Gray M. Acute effects of Nitrosigine® and citrulline malate on vasodilation in young adults. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2020;17(1):12. Published 2020 Feb 24. doi:10.1186/s12970-020-00343-y
- Rood-Ojalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, et al. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:P14. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
- Harvey et. al. The effects of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate on cognitive function. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2015;34(6):544.
- Akasaka, N., Fujiwara, S. The therapeutic and nutraceutical potential of agmatine, and its enhanced production using Aspergillus oryzae. Amino Acids 52, 181–197 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00726-019-02720-7
- Ziegenfuss, Tim et al. “Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition vol. 5,Suppl 1 P15. 17 Sep. 2008, doi:10.1186/1550-2783-5-S1-P15
- M.J. Kruger, C. Smith. Postcontusion polyphenol treatment alters inflammation and muscle regeneration. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 44 (2012), pp. 872-880
- K.H. Myburgh, M.J. Kruger, C. Smith. Accelerated skeletal muscle recovery after in vivo polyphenol administration. J Nutr Biochem, 23 (2012), pp. 1072-1079
- Reyes T, Shu C, Argumedo R, Nemzer B, Pietrzkowski Z. The Effect of ElevATP on Whole Blood ATP Levels: A Single Dose, Cross over Clinical Study. Vol 1.; 2014.
- Joy JM, Vogel RM, Moon JR, et al. Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16(1):224. doi:10.1186/s12906-016-1222-x.
- Nemzer, B. V, Centner, C., Wiessler, N., Pietrzkowski, Z., Hunter, J. M., Fink, B., & Kö, D. (2021). A Double-blind , Placebo-controlled , Randomized , Longitudinal Study on the Effects of a Plant-based Dietary Supplement on Nitric Oxide and Mitochondrial Metabolic Activity. 10(2), 21–31. https://doi.org/10.5539/jfr.v10n2p21
- Boris V. Nemzer, Christoph Centner, Denise Zdzieblik, Bruno Fink, John M. Hunter & Daniel König (2017): Oxidative stress or redox signalling – new insights into the effects of a proprietary multifunctional botanical dietary supplement, Free Radical Research, DOI: 10.1080/10715762.2017.1390228