APE SH*T TEST PR w/ PrimaVie®
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- What is Ape Sh*t Test PR?
- Ape Sh*t Test PR At-a-Glance
- Ape Sh*t Test PR Up-Close
The quest for record-shattering workouts and gains in size and strength is never ending for the committed athlete. Even after building appreciable levels of muscle size (you know, the point where it looks like you actually lift), the hardcore gym rat continues his pursuit of excellence.
The “basics” (diet, training, creatine, etc.) can take you far, but if you’ve already got the basics covered, what else is there for the modern man seeking more?
Ape Sh*t Test PR is your solution.
It contains a powerful combination of natural anabolics to set new benchmarks of excellence in the gym, on the stage, and in the bedroom!
- Natural testosterone support*
- Greater muscle strength & size*
- Improved resiliency to stress*
- Enhances athletic recovery*
- Supports healthy hormone equilibrium*
Stress (be it emotional, psychological, or physical) causes an increase in cortisol levels, which left unchecked can reduce motivation to train, hinder strength and power output, decrease recovery, and lower testosterone levels. Ashwagandha has been a traditional remedy for stress across human existence, renowned for its ability to improve the body’s ability to perceive, interact with, and recover from stressful encounters. It has also been the subject of numerous human clinical trials, where it has been shown to help reduce stress, improve exercise performance, boost strength, and support healthy testosterone levels.*
Organic Maca Root
Historically used by Peruvian men to enhance energy, performance, and libido, maca is a functional food prized for its numerous biological activities. Daily supplementation with maca has been found to improve athletic performance and sexual desire in trained athletes. Researchers posit maca improves performance, in part, by improving mitochondrial efficiency and scavenging reactive oxygen species (ROS).*
Tribulus Terrestris (40% saponins)
Relied upon by Asian cultures for centuries for its myriad benefits, Tribulus terrestris is a favorite natural option for men seeking to boost sexual health, performance and longevity. It contains a variety of biologically active components, including saponins, which have been suggested in clinical research to support enhanced libido in men. Other studies indicate that tribulus supplementation may help decrease oxidative stress, inflammation and muscle damage that follows grueling workouts.*
PrimaVie® (Purified Shilajit)
Purified shilajit is an organic substance found in the Himalayas that has been used as an Ayurvedic tonic for centuries to support gut health, wound healing, and bone mineral density. Modern studies in both men and women have confirmed purified shilajit’s numerous benefits. More specifically, daily supplementation with purified shilajit has been found to support increases in both total testosterone and free testosterone with respect to baseline values as well as helps preserve muscle strength, especially following exhaustive exercise.*
Organic Broccoli Powder
Your mama was right when she told you to eat your veggies as a kid -- not just for the fiber, vitamins, and minerals, but for the potent plethora of phytoactives naturally contained in them. Two such organic compounds found in broccoli are 3,3'-diindolylmethane (DIM) and indole-3-carbinol (I3C). These two phytochemicals have been found to positively influence hormone levels in the body, promoting a greater anabolic environment to support your resistance training, as well as support prostate health.*
A common micronutrient deficiency, Vitamin D is both an essential fat-soluble vitamin and hormone precursor involved in hundreds of metabolic functions, including immune support, bone health, and testosterone production. Deficiencies in vitamin D are associated with increased illness, reduced feelings of well-being, and lower testosterone levels. Ape Sh*t Test PR includes the biologically active form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) which has been shown to be beneficial and is correlated with higher levels of circulating testosterone.*
Zinc deficiency is one of the most common micronutrient deficiencies worldwide, especially in athletes. Even moderate deficiencies in zinc are associated with lower testosterone levels in men. The good news is that zinc supplementation has been shown to help improve zinc status as well as support increases in testosterone levels.*
Who is Ape Sh*t Test PR For?
Ape Sh*t Test PR is for any man looking to shatter records in the gym, on the field, and in the bedroom. Every serving delivers ultra-potent agents to improve strength, stamina, and performance, helping you make greater gains and set new benchmarks.*
Can I Stack Ape Sh*t Test PR with Other Primeval Labs Supplements?
Ape Sh*t Test PR can be taken on its own to support athletic performance, muscle recovery and testosterone levels as well as used in combination with any of our best-selling pre workout supplements, including Ape Sh*t, Ape Sh*t Max, Ape Sh*t Max Pump, or Ape Sh*t Cutz.*
You may also take a serving of Ape Sh*t Test PR at other times of the day (or on non-training days) support muscle recovery, sleep, sexual health.*
Does Ape Sh*t Test PR Need to Be Cycled?
No, the ingredients included in Ape Sh*t Test PR are non-hormonal and do not cause suppression or shut down.*
- Lopresti AL, Drummond PD, Smith SJ. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males. Am J Mens Health. 2019 Mar-Apr;13(2):1557988319835985. doi: 10.1177/1557988319835985. PMID: 30854916; PMCID: PMC6438434.
- Leproult R, Van Cauter E. Effect of 1 week of sleep restriction on testosterone levels in young healthy men. JAMA. 2011 Jun 1;305(21):2173-4. doi: 10.1001/jama.2011.710. PMID: 21632481; PMCID: PMC4445839.
- Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial Wankhede, S., Langade, D., Joshi, K., Sinha, S. R., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 43.
- Zhu H , Xu W , Wang N , Jiang W , Cheng Y , Guo Y , Yao W , Hu B , Du P , Qian H . Anti-fatigue effect of Lepidium meyenii Walp. (Maca) on preventing mitochondria-mediated muscle damage and oxidative stress in vivo and vitro. Food Funct. 2021 Apr 7;12(7):3132-3141. doi: 10.1039/d1fo00383f. Epub 2021 Mar 17. PMID: 33729250.
- Stone M, Ibarra A, Roller M, Zangara A, Stevenson E. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.09.012. Epub 2009 Sep 23. PMID: 19781622.
- Fernández-Lázaro D, Seco-Calvo J, Pascual-Fernández J, Domínguez-Ortega C, Del Valle Soto M, Mielgo-Ayuso J. 6-Week Supplementation with Tribulus terrestris L. to Trained Male CrossFit® Athletes on Muscle, Inflammation, and Antioxidant Biomarkers: A Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2022 Dec 2;19(23):16158. doi: 10.3390/ijerph192316158. PMID: 36498228; PMCID: PMC9736311.
- Talemi M, Ardakani SMP, Roozbeh B. Tribulus terrestris may decrease muscle damage markers following a high-intensity resistance exercise: a pilot study. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2020;91(5-6):500–6.
- Joshua L. Keller, Terry J. Housh, Ethan C. Hill, Cory M. Smith, Richard J. Schmidt & Glen O. Johnson (2019) The effects of Shilajit supplementation on fatigue-induced decreases in muscular strength and serum hydroxyproline levels, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 16:1, DOI: 10.1186/s12970-019-0270-2
- Pandit, S., Biswas, S., Jana, U., De, R.K., Mukhopadhyay, S.C. and Biswas, T.K. (2016), Clinical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers. Andrologia, 48: 570-575. https://doi.org/10.1111/and.12482
- Wang TT, Schoene NW, Milner JA, Kim YS. Broccoli-derived phytochemicals indole-3-carbinol and 3,3'-diindolylmethane exerts concentration-dependent pleiotropic effects on prostate cancer cells: comparison with other cancer preventive phytochemicals. Mol Carcinog. 2012 Mar;51(3):244-56. doi: 10.1002/mc.20774. Epub 2011 Apr 22. PMID: 21520295.
- Jon J. Michnovicz, Herman Adlercreutz, H. Leon Bradlow, Changes in Levels of Urinary Estrogen Metabolites After Oral Indole-3-Carbinol Treatment in Humans, JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Volume 89, Issue 10, 21 May 1997, Pages 718–723, https://doi.org/10.1093/jnci/89.10.718
- Sarkar FH, Li Y. Indole-3-carbinol and prostate cancer. J Nutr. 2004 Dec;134(12 Suppl):3493S-3498S. doi: 10.1093/jn/134.12.3493S. PMID: 15570059.
- Pilz S, Frisch S, Koertke H, Kuhn J, Dreier J, Obermayer-Pietsch B, Wehr E, Zittermann A. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. Epub 2010 Dec 10. PMID: 21154195.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.