Electrolyte - Sugar Free Hydration Drink Packets
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Supplement Facts
- Electrolytes Explained
Electrolyte is HERE!
Electrolyte is a great-tasting electrolyte matrix formulated to give hard-training athletes a boost before, during, or after training.*
Each serving of Electrolyte provides quality doses of essential electrolytes, including:
Our custom flavoring systems are like none other, making Electrolyte not only a premium-quality hydration support supplement, but one that also tastes delicious and refreshing!*
Why Are Electrolytes Important?
It takes only a 2% loss of total body water content to start feeling thirsty.* And, once the body reaches this point, it’s already in a state of dehydration.*
Signs of dehydration include:
- Excessive sweating*
- Decreased urine output or darkly colored urine*
- Difficulty concentrating*
Electrolytes are the minerals responsible for shuttling water to the areas in the body that need it most.* Additionally, electrolytes also help maintain optimal fluid balance within cells themselves.*
- Tastes amazing*
- THREE delicious flavors*
- 30 single serving stick packs!
- NO sugar*
- ZERO Calories*
- Premium-quality electrolytes*
- Convenient on-the-go packaging!*
- Supports metabolism*
Why Choose Electrolyte?
By the time you feel symptoms of dehydration, simply drinking plain water does not deliver what the body needs quick enough.* Be it first thing in the morning, at the gym, in the office, or on the road, being even slightly dehydrated can lead to feelings of lethargy and/or brain fog.*
In fact, research shows that organ function, cognitive function, and mood can be hindered rather significantly when the body’s total water content drops by as little as 1%.*[1,2] Additional survey data indicates that up to 75% of adults may suffer from dehydration.* Dehydration also becomes a concern when colds and flu strike.*
Basically, rapid hydration is important if you:
- Just finished training intensely*
- Work outdoors in hot environments*
- Are sick*
- Had one too many*
Primeval Labs Electrolytes delivers premium-quality electrolytes from Calci-K and Pink Himalayan salt to support hydration and optimal bodily function.*
What Do Electrolytes Do?
- The human body requires ~500mg per day of sodium to function properly*
- Helps regulate blood pressure and blood volume*
- Helps maintain fluid balance in the body*
- Required for proper muscle function*
- Helps maintain fluid balance inside cells*
- Essential for optimal muscle function*
- Supports a regular heartbeat*
- Serves an important role in neurotransmission*
- Essential for strong bones and teeth*
- 99% of bodily calcium stores reside in bone*
- Involved in nerve impulse transmission (which tells the muscle to contract), muscle contraction, and blood clotting*
- Involved in more than 300 reactions in the body*
- fourth most abundant mineral in the body*
- Required for synthesis of DNA and RNA*
- Helps regulate nerve and muscle function*
- Supports immune system function*
- Helps promote stable blood sugar levels*
- second most abundant mineral in the body*
- Works with B-vitamins to support kidney function and muscle contractions
- Helps maintain a normal heartbeat*
- Supports ATP production*
1. Kempton MJ, Ettinger U, Foster R, et al. Dehydration affects brain structure and function in healthy adolescents. Hum Brain Mapp. 2011;32(1):71-79. doi:10.1002/hbm.20999
2. Riebl SK, Davy BM. The Hydration Equation: Update on Water Balance and Cognitive Performance. ACSMs Health Fit J. 2013;17(6):21-28.
3. Survey of 3003 Americans, Nutrition Information Center, New York Hospital-
Cornell Medical Center (April 14, 1998).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our processing time is 1-3 business days, depending on our order volume. Note that processing time is the time it takes from when we received the order, and until it leaves our warehouse.
We always strive to get orders out within 24 hours.
Holidays do not count as a business day.
You will get an email with a order ID number shortly after the order is placed.