MEGA TEST JACKED w/ TONGKAT ALI
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- What is Mega Test Jacked?
- Mega Test Jacked At-a-Glance
- Mega Test Jacked Up-Close
MEGA TEST JACKED is an ultra-potent testosterone support and pre-workout enhancer to help you train harder, bang out more reps with heavier weights, adapt to the myriad stressors of intense training, and promote an anabolic environment. It can be taken alone or with your favorite pre workout supplement to boost performance, strength, and muscle-building!*
- Natural testosterone support*
- Greater muscle strength & size*
- Boosts nitric oxide and muscle pumps*
- Enhances athletic recovery*
- Supports healthy hormone equilibrium*
Intense training inflicts considerable (albeit beneficial) stress on the mind and body. However, excessive stress can impair performance, recovery, and ultimately muscle growth. Ashwagandha root is backed by thousands of years of traditional use and numerous research trials confirming its ability to reduce stress, improve exercise performance, boost strength & size gains and support healthy testosterone levels.*
Tribulus Terrestris (40% saponins)
Tribulus terrestris is a plant that has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for men’s health, virility and longevity. It contains powerful phytochemicals known as saponins, which have been implicated in research to support enhanced libido in men. Research indicates that supplementing with tribulus may help reduce oxidative stress and muscle damage (via a decrease in creatine kinase) following high-intensity exercise. Additional studies suggest that tribulus may help reduce stress and cortisol levels (due to its adaptogenic properties) as well as benefit blood sugar levels, lipid profiles, and kidney function.*
Organic Maca Root
Long used as a natural energizer to improve performance and sexual drive, maca is a functional food heralded for its antioxidative, anti-inflammation and anti-fatigue activity. Daily supplementation with maca has been found to improve athletic performance and sexual desire in trained athletes. The ergogenic qualities of maca are mediated, in part, by its ability to clear metabolites generated by muscles during exercise as well as scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS) that could hinder muscle contraction and force production.*
Pine Bark Extract
Pine bark extract contains a robust blend of polyphenols (including procyanidins, phenolic acids, and bioflavonoids) and natural antioxidants that can activate certain enzymes in the body, resulting in increased nitric oxide (NO). Greater nitric oxide production increases the delivery of nutrient-rich blood to your mind and muscles, which improves muscle pumps, boosts athletic performance, sustains focus, and enhances energy (ATP) production.*
Tongkat Ali (Longjack)
Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia, aka Longjack) has been used for centuries in eastern cultures for its libido-enhancing properties. Several studies suggest that Longjack supports free and total testosterone levels as well as muscular force in men. The age-old botanical has also been reported to improve erection quality and stamina, meaning it might help you last longer when it really matters (and we’re not talking about in the gym…).*
DHEA is a naturally-occurring prohormone that serves as a precursor to the major sex hormones, including testosterone. DHEA levels peak in early adulthood (around age 30) and slowly, steadily decline with age, adversely impacting recovery, muscle growth, and testosterone levels while accelerating aging and muscle breakdown. Research suggests that DHEA supplementation may help:
- Enhance the anabolic effects of weight training
- Boost metabolism
- Reduce body fat
- Support immune function
- Decrease stress levels (which indirectly boosts testosterone)
Supplementation with DHEA has also been indicated to increase free testosterone levels, especially when taken in combination with intense exercise, such as resistance training or high-intensity interval training (HIIT).*
Boron is an essential trace mineral affecting hundreds of biological processes, including testosterone production. Deficiencies in boron have been known to adversely affect cognitive function, immune status, and bone health. Boron supplementation has been shown to be well-tolerated and offer impressive benefits, including improvements in testosterone, after only a week of use.*
Who is Mega Test Jacked For?
Quite simply, if you yearn for greater muscle and strength gains from the hours you spend in the gym each week, then, Mega Test Jacked is for you.
Every serving delivers powerful ingredients to improve performance, boost strength, and help maximize the anabolic potency of each and every workout.*
Can I Stack Mega Test Jacked with Other Primeval Labs Supplements?
Mega Test Jacked contains no stimulants, and it makes an ideal complement to any of our best-selling pre workout supplements, including Ape Sh*t, Ape Sh*t Max, Ape Sh*t Max Pump, or Ape Sh*t Cutz.*
Mega Test Jacked may also be taken during other times of the day, such as post workout or before bed to support healthy blood flow, muscle recovery, and results.
Does Mega Test Jacked Need to Be Cycled?
No, the ingredients included in Mega Test Jacked are non-hormonal and do not cause suppression or shut down.*
- Lopresti AL, Drummond PD, Smith SJ. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males. Am J Mens Health. 2019 Mar-Apr;13(2):1557988319835985. doi: 10.1177/1557988319835985. PMID: 30854916; PMCID: PMC6438434.
- Leproult R, Van Cauter E. Effect of 1 week of sleep restriction on testosterone levels in young healthy men. JAMA. 2011 Jun 1;305(21):2173-4. doi: 10.1001/jama.2011.710. PMID: 21632481; PMCID: PMC4445839.
- Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial Wankhede, S., Langade, D., Joshi, K., Sinha, S. R., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 43.
- Fernández-Lázaro D, Seco-Calvo J, Pascual-Fernández J, Domínguez-Ortega C, Del Valle Soto M, Mielgo-Ayuso J. 6-Week Supplementation with Tribulus terrestris L. to Trained Male CrossFit® Athletes on Muscle, Inflammation, and Antioxidant Biomarkers: A Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2022 Dec 2;19(23):16158. doi: 10.3390/ijerph192316158. PMID: 36498228; PMCID: PMC9736311.
- Talemi M, Ardakani SMP, Roozbeh B. Tribulus terrestris may decrease muscle damage markers following a high-intensity resistance exercise: a pilot study. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2020;91(5-6):500–6.
- Zhu H , Xu W , Wang N , Jiang W , Cheng Y , Guo Y , Yao W , Hu B , Du P , Qian H . Anti-fatigue effect of Lepidium meyenii Walp. (Maca) on preventing mitochondria-mediated muscle damage and oxidative stress in vivo and vitro. Food Funct. 2021 Apr 7;12(7):3132-3141. doi: 10.1039/d1fo00383f. Epub 2021 Mar 17. PMID: 33729250.
- Stone M, Ibarra A, Roller M, Zangara A, Stevenson E. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.09.012. Epub 2009 Sep 23. PMID: 19781622.
- Rohdewald P. A review of the French maritime pine bark extract (Pycnogenol), a herbal medication with a diverse clinical pharmacology. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2002;40:158–168.
- Iravani S, Zolfaghari B. Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical effects of Pinus pinaster bark extract. Res Pharm Sci. 2011 Jan;6(1):1-11. PMID: 22049273; PMCID: PMC3203267.
- Henkel RR, Wang R, Bassett SH, Chen T, Liu N, Zhu Y, Tambi MI. Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study. Phytother Res. 2014 Apr;28(4):544-50. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5017. Epub 2013 Jun 11. PMID: 23754792.
- Leitão AE, Vieira MCS, Pelegrini A, da Silva EL, Guimarães ACA. A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM). Maturitas. 2021 Mar;145:78-85. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2020.12.002. Epub 2020 Dec 10. PMID: 33541567.
- Villareal, D., & Holloszy, J. (2006). DHEA enhances effects of weight training on muscle mass and strength in elderly women and men. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism, 291, E1003-8. https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.00100.2006
- Liu, TC., Lin, CH., Huang, CY. et al. Effect of acute DHEA administration on free testosterone in middle-aged and young men following high-intensity interval training. Eur J Appl Physiol (2013) 113(7): 1783-92. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00421-013-2607-x
- Villareal DT, Holloszy JO. Effect of DHEA on Abdominal Fat and Insulin Action in Elderly Women and Men A Randomized Controlled Trial. JAMA. 2004;292(18):2243–2248. doi:10.1001/jama.292.18.2243
- Ferrando AA, Green NR. The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders. Int J Sport Nutr. 1993 Jun;3(2):140-9. doi: 10.1123/ijsn.3.2.140. PMID: 8508192.
- Pizzorno L. Nothing Boring About Boron. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2015;14(4):35-48.
- Naghii M R, Mofid M, Asgari A R, Hedayati M, Daneshpour M S. Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. Physiol Pharmacol. 2011; 15 (3) :403-414
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.