Anyone that’s ever stepped foot into a gym has dreamed of one day attaining the physique of the bodybuilding gods. While proper diet and hard training will certainly improve your physique, you’ll never quite reach the level of muscle, definition, and strength of the bodybuilding elite. The sad fact of the matter is that those elite physiques have all been “helped” along the way by all sorts of anabolic steroids.
Does that mean you’re doomed to a life of lackluster gains and a mediocre physique?!
Your ticket to unlimited gains isn’t in some franken-chemical that will wreck your liver and ruin your natural testosterone production, it’s found in Laxogenin, the premier all-natural muscle-building ingredient that will unleash your true anabolic potential!
You may have seen, and perhaps even tried, Laxogenin before but not experienced any real gains from running it. That’s because the vast majority of Laxo products on the market suffer from poor quality or dosing.
The days of lackluster, ineffective Laxogenin products ends once and for all with the release of Primeval Labs newest creation -- Primavar.
Primavar will unearth those hidden gains buried deep inside you to infuse your core with unlimited muscle-building potential that will have you breaking PRs and adding pounds of lean muscle like never before!
A Cut Above
Primavar is truly superior to all other Laxogenin products on the market. There’s no other product that comes close to the quality, serving size, or value of Primavar.
Each serving back 125mg pure Laxogenin per capsule, the highest dose of any laxogenin capsule on the market! And at 60 capsules per bottle, Primavar provides the most natural muscle building bang for your buck than any other laxo product around!
- Enhances lean mass gains
- Increases power & Strength
- Supports joint health
- Accelerates recovery
- Reduces inflammation
- Blunts fatigue
- Boosts endurance & stamina
- Decreases cortisol levels
- Alleviates stress
- Regulates blood sugar
- Optimizes thyroid function
- NO PCT Required!
What is Laxogenin?
Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin) is the ultimate all-natural anabolic agent. It’s a steroidal sapogenin derived from Smilax Sieboldii, a plant related to asparagus. Essentially, think of steroidal sapogenins as plant-based steroids, and when extracted can serve as precursors for the synthesis of various steroid hormones.
Laxogenin is similar in structure to another very well known plant-derived muscle builder, ecdysterone. It’s found in limited quantities in the seeds, leaves, and pollen of the plant, but when extracted and served in significant quantities, Laxogenin possesses the ability to significantly enhance your muscle-building capacity.
Laxogenin was first discovered in 1996 when researchers found the potent plant compound possessed anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most powerful designer steroids of all time, Anavar (a.k.a. Oxandrolone). The benefit to using an all-natural compound such as Laxogenin, is that it doesn’t come with the horrendous side effects that steroids like Anavar do,such as liver failure.
What does it do?
First and foremost, Laxogenin increases protein synthesis in the body while limiting protein breakdown.[2,3] In fact, some research notes it can boost protein synthesis by as much as 200%! This means laxogenin is an ideal ingredient for those looking to pack on as much natural muscle as they can without the use of other anabolics such as prohormones or steroids. On top of that, laxogenin also helps repair broken down muscle tissue faster, making for improved recovery following your intense weight lifting sessions.
As we all know, your hormones play a crucial role in your ability to build muscle, burn fat, and generally live a healthy, happy life. Laxogenin encourages an optimal muscle-building environment by regulating cortisol levels in the body. Excessive cortisol levels are the archenemy of muscle growth. It’s incredibly catabolic and can significantly impair your ability to build muscle protein and it may even lead to atrophy -- muscle wasting! While you do need some cortisol to function properly, too much can severely hamper your efforts to build slabs of lean muscle.
Finally, laxogenin may also enhance your fat loss journey, as it enhances thyroid function. Thyroid hormones exert their effects on virtually every cell on the body by increasing metabolic rate. That means not only is laxogenin great for those looking to increase mass, but also lose looking to drop fat!
A Safer Alternative
Perhaps the most significant benefit to Laxogenin is that it works similar to anabolic steroids, but isn’t toxic to the liver or negatively impact your testosterone levels when cycling off. Plus, since Laxogenin is an all-natural plant-based muscle builder, it does NOT require PCT or cycle support, and can be run for up to 12 weeks should you so choose.
That means you’ll be able to train more frequently for longer periods of time, translating to bigger, better results!
Consume 2 capsules daily delivering a total of 250mg 100% pure laxogenin for increased size, strength, performance and recovery!
Unlock your Natural Anabolic Potential!
Stop waiting for tomorrow to make jaw-dropping changes -- Grab a few bottles of Primeval Labs Primavar today and experience the true muscle-building potential waiting to be awakened inside you.
Primavar delivers better workouts, faster physical changes, and improved recovery creating a superior athlete!
- Kubo S, Mimaki Y, Sashida Y, Nikaido T, Ohmoto T. Steroidal saponins from the rhizomes of Smilax sieboldii. Phytochemistry. 1992;31(7):2445-2450. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1369386
- Esposito D, Komarnytsky S, Shapses S, Raskin I. Anabolic effect of plant brassinosteroid. The FASEB Journal. 2011;25(10):3708-3719. doi:10.1096/fj.11-181271. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177571/
- Syrov, V. N., & Kurmukov, A. G. (1975). [Experimental study of the anabolic activity of 6-keto derivatives of certain natural sapogenins]. Farmakologiya i toksikologija, 39(5), 631-635. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1028596
- Fasciola, Andre Armel; “Phytosterol spirostane and spirostene derivatives having a wide variety of utilities in humans and other animals”; US Patent & Trademark Office; September 18, 2014; http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=20140274978.PGNR.
- Fasciola, Andre Armel; “Phytosterol spirostane and spirostane derivatives having a wide variety of utilities in humans and other animals”; Google Patents; September 18, 2014; https://www.google.com/patents/US20140274978
- McNurlan, M. A., et al. (1996). "Protein synthesis rates of skeletal muscle, lymphocytes, and albumin with stress hormone infusion in healthy man." Metabolism 45.11:1388-1394.
- Kyle, L. H., Ball, M. F., & Doolan, P. D. (1966). Effect of thyroid hormone on body composition in myxedema and obesity. New England Journal of Medicine, 275(1), 12-17.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I absolutely love the product. It gives you good clean energy. There is no jittery feeling with it. I feel like I get a couple extra reps in. Definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to break through their plateau.