Ape Sh*t Cutz Thermogenic Pre-Workout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Supplement Facts
What is Ape Sh*t Cutz Preworkout?
Ape Sh*t Cutz is a thermogenic pre-workout scientifically formulated to support increased athletic performance, endurance, and calorie burning. We’ve taken the best elements from our best-selling, high energy preworkout Ape Sh*t and added in prominent weight loss support agents to create the ultimate fat-burning pre workout supplement.*
Total Caffeine: 150mg per 1 scoop (300mg per 2 scoops).
Beta alanine is a prominent endurance support supplement known to support stamina and resistance to fatigue. It does so by increasing concentrations of a powerful intracellular buffer known as carnosine.*
With higher levels of carnosine, skeletal muscle is better able to buffer acidic (H+) ions that accumulate during repeated muscle contractions. This enables muscles to last longer before succumbing to fatigue, promoting greater stamina, strength, and endurance.*[2,3,4]
Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in cognitive development, muscle movement, and the structure of cell membranes. It also serves as a building block for the “learning transmitter”, acetylcholine, which is well-known to impact focus, learning, memory, and the “mind-muscle connection.”*
Supplementing with choline helps support acetylcholine production in the body promoting greater focus and a stronger mind-muscle connection during training.*
Caffeine is great for increasing mental energy, focus, and concentration. It’s also useful for supporting weight loss due to the facts that caffeine has been noted in various research trials[5,6,7,8] to help*:
- Enhance fatty acid oxidation*
- Increase lipolysis via cyclic AMP*
- Boost metabolic rate*
- Suppresse appetite
This consummate pre workout stimulant also helps improve exercise performance by reducing perceived exertion, which may help athletes to train longer, banging out more reps and burning more calories.*
Ape Sh*t Cutz Preworkout utilizes natural caffeine from green tea to supply smooth, long-lasting energy without the jitters, edginess or crash.*
Note: Each full serving (2 scoops) of Ape Sh*t Cutz supplies a total of 300mg caffeine from green tea.
Garcinia cambogia is a small, sour-tasting, pumpkin-shaped fruit that is rich in hydroxycitric acid (HCA).*
Research suggests that garcinia cambogia may help decrease oxidative stress, suppress appetite, and support weight loss efforts.*[18,19,20]
Dandelion is a commonly used all-natural diuretic included to help shed unwanted water weight that tends to accumulate in the body. Research has shown that dandelion may increase urine output, as well as the frequency of urination, for up to 5 hours![9,10]*
Additional studies also suggest dandelion may enhance glucose uptake in skeletal muscle, promoting greater utilization and storage of carbohydrates.*
Gamma-Butyrobetaine HCl (GBB)
Gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB) acts as a carnitine precursor.*
It is converted to carnitive via the enzyme Gamma-butyrobetaine dioxygenase (BBD). Gamma-butyrobetaine dioxygenase is an oxidoreductase enzyme that mediates conversion of GBB to carnitine through the movement of electrons.*
Why is more carnitine beneficial?
Carnitine is the molecule in the body that facilitates transportation of fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta-oxidation, a.k.a. “fat burning”. Greater carnitine availability allows for more fatty acids to be shuttled into the mitochondria to burn as fuel.*
Be forewarned that GBB is known to have a prominent thermogenic effect in the body, so expect to feel the heat with Ape Sh*t Cutz!*
What’s the Difference Between Ape Sh*t & Ape Sh*t Cutz?
The biggest difference between the original Ape Sh*t pre workout and Ape Sh*t Cutz prewokrout is the swap of nitric oxide support ingredients for weight loss support agents. In lieu of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, and Taurine, we’ve included several compounds that help support fat metabolism and increased thermogenesis to help burn more calories during training.*
Make no mistake though, Ape Sh*t Cutz still offers the same delicious flavor you’ve come to expect from all Primeval Labs supplements. In fact, we believe this may surpass the flavoring of the original Ape Sh*t!*
- Baguet, A et al.; Journal of Applied Physiology; “Important role of muscle carnosine in rowing performance;” July 2010;” 2005
- Roger C. Harris; et al.; “The effect of a supplement containing β-alanine on muscle carnosine synthesis, ventilatory threshold and exercise capacity in Korean cyclists, during 12 weeks combined endurance and weight training“
- Hill, CA et al.; Amino Acids; “Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity ;” February 2007
- Kendrick IP, et al. The effects of 10 weeks of resistance training combined with beta-alanine supplementation on whole body strength, force production, muscular endurance and body composition. Amino Acids. (2008)
- Hasselmo ME. The role of acetylcholine in learning and memory. Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2006;16(6):710–715. doi:10.1016/j.conb.2006.09.002
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research. Caffeine for the Sustainment of Mental Task Performance: Formulations for Military Operations. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2001. 2, Pharmacology of Caffeine. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK223808/
- Schubert, M. M., Irwin, C., Seay, R. F., Clarke, H. E., Allegro, D., & Desbrow, B. (2017). Caffeine, coffee, and appetite control: a review. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 1–12. https://doi.org/10.1080/09637486.2017.1320537
- Dulloo, A. G., Geissler, C. A., Horton, T., Collins, A., & Miller, D. S. (1989). Normal caffeine consumption: influence on thermogenesis and daily energy expenditure in lean and postobese human volunteers. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 49(1), 44–50. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/49.1.44
- Rácz-Kotilla E, Rácz G, Solomon A; The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals . Planta Med. (1974)
- Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The Diuretic Effect in Human Subjects of an Extract of Taraxacum officinale Folium over a Single Day. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2009;15(8):929-934. doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0152.
- Higuchi N1, et al; Effects of insulin resistance and hepatic lipid accumulation on hepatic mRNA expression levels of apoB, MTP and L-FABP in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease . Exp Ther Med. (2011)
- Strijbis K, Vaz F, Distel B; “Enzymology of the carnitine biosynthesis pathway”; IUBMB Life; 2010 May; 62(5):357-62;
- Paul HS, Sekas G, Adibi SA (Feb 1992). “Carnitine biosynthesis in hepatic peroxisomes. Demonstration of gamma-butyrobetaine hydroxylase activity”. European Journal of Biochemistry / FEBS. 203 (3): 599–605. doi:10.1111/j.1432-1033.1992.tb16589.x. PMID 1735445
- Onakpoya I, Hung SK, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E. The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. J Obes. 2011;2011:509038. doi:10.1155/2011/509038
- Ohia SE, Opere CA, LeDay AM, Bagchi M, Bagchi D, Stohs SJ. Safety and mechanism of appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX). Mol Cell Biochem. 2002;238(1-2):89-103. doi:10.1023/a:1019911205672
- Sripradha R, Sridhar MG, Maithilikarpagaselvi N. Antihyperlipidemic and antioxidant activities of the ethanolic extract of Garcinia cambogia on high fat diet-fed rats. J Complement Integr Med. 2016;13(1):9-16. doi:10.1515/jcim-2015-0020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our processing time is 1-3 business days, depending on our order volume. Note that processing time is the time it takes from when we received the order, and until it leaves our warehouse.
We always strive to get orders out within 24 hours.
Holidays do not count as a business day.
You will get an email with a order ID number shortly after the order is placed.